August 21, 2010

Two weeks from today...

And yes... I am pretty much wigging out.
I don't travel well.
We'll leave it at that.
;)

So this is how my Saturday has gone...
New Camera, Thirsty yawning, the mattress is still there...


I washed Caroline's sheets, made Marc switch out the sconces in Caroline's room with the ones in our room, 


I helped Marc put up the chandelier,  


painted a new Cherry Blossom branch (which Marc said looked like a white lightening bolt... yeah, well I saw it too.) 


Gizamee slept, I painted the sconce that was in our room that was to be put in Caroline's room so it would match the chandelier,

and then
I did a little fun craft project.











The flowers go in Caroline's room...
but to see it you have to go to our travel blog. 
(Blogger is blocked in China so I had to use something else.)


Come see!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Eeee! All so lovely and exciting! Off to visit your travel blog RIGHT NOW!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!