July 28, 2011

Where do I start.... again.

Sometimes I have so much to say, I can't even get one word out.  My mind becomes a jumble of emotions and feelings, and my thoughts get muddled.  So I'm just going to have to start somewhere.

uh...

I am now a mother.  There.   The process of becoming a mother was not exactly how I had envisioned it, but...  there you are.  A mother, none-the-less.

I am an eleven month old mother to a seven year old child.  There were bound to be some hiccups in there somewhere.

But I just want to say she is the most amazing little person I know.  She is the bravest little soul that I know.  She is kind, smart-as-a-whip,  perfectionistic,  entertaining, charismatic,  and beautiful.





Even though I still have days when I don't know how to "mother" her.... I know we are meant to be together.  And I pray, I do this mothering thing right...
One more thing... I will be continuing this blog at a new web address: www.stoweus.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

Jessa said...

YAY!!!!! So happy to see you again!!!