August 9, 2010

He leadeth me...

Travel Approval takes on average three weeks.

It could be two; It could be four...
weeks.

After Travel Approval, you leave in about three weeks.

However, travel in October is not possible.
~AND~
This year the Asian Games are in Guangzhou during November,
making travel... highly unlikely.
So if it wasn't in September.... it was to be December.


We needed a miracle.
I needed a miracle.

I prayed...
many lovely people prayed...


Our wait for TA started last Thursday.


But Today... 
four days later...

~We Received our Travel Approval.~

My heart is beating so quickly...
my eyes are filled with tears...

I feel touched by God.
And I am so blessed.
~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOO HOOOOOOOOO :-)
I just started to post on your fb page- any news of TA?
I am so happy for you guys!!!!! The day is almost here!!!!! YEA!!!!!
Love~ Kasie

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Congrats!!!!

Jessa said...

Go Get Your GIRL!!!!

I can't wait to meet your Sweet Caroline!!!

Jessa said...

I'm sitting in the dark. I had to get up to come look again. I just keep reading it over and over and am overwhelmed with joy.

Wishing I could hug you right now.

Anonymous said...

Get those bags PACKED!!!!!! You are China bound :-)
Kasie

Anonymous said...

Jodie, I am SO excited for you! God is good!

Love, Gail