July 22, 2010

On my Soap Box.... Organic Perfume.

And after reading about 
the terrible, 
scary,
icky,
chemicals 
that can be in fragrances...

I found this organic perfume apothecary called

Interesting.

So I purchased a sample set...
because it's next to impossible to determine 
if you'll like a scent
just going on description alone.



Oooh, what's in here?



Eh eheheheheeee!



Oh!
Little bottles....
pipets
and things...




I chose:
Vanille - too musky.  Eck!  Wash it off!  P-tuey!
Aphrodisiac - too "old-lady-ish."
But 
Novel Amour - hmmm, interesting.  It has notes of a floral, Fruit Stripe Gum. 
Don't believe it's quite my scent, but 
I think I'll try again.  

This time, I'll watch out for anything that says Musk.  
Musk = Yuck
 in my book!




Such Fun!
I glean too much enjoyment from
getting
small packages in the mail.
Well,
any size packages for that matter!

I'm on a first name basis with the Post Master.  
She probably reads my blog.

;)

Nah.

No comments: