August 20, 2009

3 Musketeers and then some....

My coworker went to the store and bought us all a candy bar.  I tried to fight the urge to ask her to get me one, but when everyone else started placing their orders....... I caved.

"Please, get me a 3 Musketeers."  I meekly said.


Bag in hand, she arrived back to the office and handed out our chocolaty goodness. 

However my 3 Musketeers wasn't simply a harmless small candy bar,
oh no.  It was a gy-normous duel hunk of caloric poison housed in packaging that boasted 45% less fat. 




45% less fat = totally acceptable to eat two 
What kind of packaging genius came up with this idea?   

But..... um I Love me some CHoColAte!
(but no, I only ate one.) 



2 comments:

Kelly said...

[obvious]
That's a big candy bar.
[/obvious]

-ekhbay (ok bye!)

Jessa said...

uh...yum!

Love the new blog look too!