October 26, 2009

By-the-way...

Our Homestudy went great!

Things were a little stressful for me a few days before hand.
Marc worked very hard finishing up some little details around the house.

This was the night before she came...

I was a wreck!
But it all was cleaned up and beautiful by the time she arrived the next morning.



He knows what he's doing!



Spackle here...spackle there...



So this is the infamous "black line" that I've stared at for about five years now...



going...


gone!  And it's beautiful!



Finishing touches in Caroline's room...
(yes I repainted.... there were a number of reasons, but mostly
because of the glowing pink aurora left in your eyeballs when you left the room.)



(and because red accents were so out of place...
but I am planning to repaint the cherry blossoms on the walls.)



New Lanterns!



How Divine...

(Right Candace Olsen?)
*sigh* oh I wish I could watch HGTV at my house!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Beautiful! Stairs finally have rails??? That would be a must-have for sweet Caroline.

I had no doubt they would love you!