October 25, 2009

And...... it starts.


The wonderful smell of spices baking,

The messy mess,

The experimentations,

The blaring Christmas music from Pandora
to get me in the Spirit.
Oh, that's so hard in October.

Has finally begun!
I can't tell you what it is yet.
Someone may steal my idea (twitchy eyes)...

but

There's only three weekends left
~so~

No pressure!!!


Here's a recap from last year
with additional footage...

Notice my face when I'm driving.
I'm pretty sure I cried most of the way up the mountain!
I was so afraid that it would fall apart!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

SO EXCITED! :) Can't wait to see what it looks like ...

Also, that video was great. LOL You did look rather tense! :)

Jessa said...

So so cool! I feel like you're a celebrity and I can't wait to see your next big release!