November 17, 2008

Top Ten!

I'm so excited! After five tries I finally made it into the top ten! The judges were very kind to give me some critiques, and at least one of the judges thought that I should have won! So, I'm very happy albeit tired. Top ten is such an honor! But next year.............

hahahahaaaahahaa! I'm already thinking of ideas. Well, maybe I'll wait until I have a nap!

Sorry about the absence of pictures, but Marc's cameras all ran out of battery power!

We are going to order a dessert from room service now, and the only decision left to make is whether to have the peanut butter sundae or the three layer chocolate fudge cake!

Love to all!

Jodie


(I miss your being here, Jessa! Asheville isn't the same without you!)

4 comments:

Jessa said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH WOW!!!!!! Hey, the gal who made the fabulous bird house masterpiece...I know her!!!!

I am so so so so so so proud!!!!

Enjoy the room service, etc...

Celebrate!

Rhonda said...

Congrats!

Oh, and go with the chocolate...everything is better with chocolate. :)

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

Yeah!! It's about time those judges got it right. Next time they will definately get it perfect and you will WIN!!!!

Jeremy W. Kerr said...

Congrats, yo! Proud of you.
I'll be in town this weekend helping the parents move. Answer your phone, if you'd be so kind.