March 19, 2008

Thank goodness it's Friday..... well, close enough.

Shooooo, am I glad the last day of my work week is tomorrow. I get Friday off! Yay for that! This week has been tough. I like my new job, but I miss my friends terribly from my last job. I miss you guys!! I'm so lonely at work without ya'll!

I am such a creature of habit, and this week has put me through the ringer with all of the newness. I have a different lunch hour (way to freakin' early for me!) And also, I'm not sure what to do with myself while on break so I've been riding around aimlessly. Ah well. I'm sure I'll get back in a rut quickly enough. (Cause that's where I like to be.) ;)

Another reason for such an unsettling week........



"Wow! Did I do that?" said Gizamee. Yes you little blankety-blank kitty cat, you missed the litter box too many times and we had to cut out our carpet! Man, I hate for anything to be messed up in the house, and a big gaping hole in the carpet falls into that category.

But it is almost the weekend...... and this is all I'm going to be doing:

1 comment:

Rebecca Lily said...

That is one smell you can NEVER get out!!! I know!! We had cats that peed on the cement floor in our basement - years later I still catch a whiff of it now and then even though I've cleaned it with bleach a bunch of times.

I hope you're able to have a relaxing weekend, despite the big hole in the carpet! :)

Rebecca