April 20, 2008

Addicted.... but only a little!

It all started January 2007. My mom, my sister, and I went to a Bare Escentuals boutique in Charlotte, NC in celebration of my birthday. From that day forth....... we've had a bit of a "problem." Maybe it's the pretty packages, maybe it's all the beautiful colors, or possibly it's just the wonderful performance of this make-up, but we can't seem to get enough. So it goes without saying that when we had the chance to meet the creator and CEO of Bare Escentuals, we were there!


Oooh, so exciting!


This is my sister, my mom, me, and Leslie, CEO of B.E.

I've always loved cosmetics. I mean after all, I did attend Cosmetology school from 1995-2000......um, on and off! (Beauty School drop-out!) However, I didn't think that I had that much of a B.E. problem, until I started stacking all of the little jars up.



Wow. But of course........ I'm worth it. (or something like that!)

2 comments:

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

I am equally addicted. Well, maybe not quite as bad as you appear to be, but still addicted.

Kolby and Kalebs Mom said...

BTW you look so beautiful and chic in that picture!!